Monthly Archives: March 2015
“El Raziel” is now available for pre-order! The album drops (Easter) April 5, 2015 via Empire Distribution. Artwork by Culture Freedom. Pre- Order your copy today!
In this New Haven, CT urban based crime drama Chalice “HOOD” Pruitt struggles to put his life back together after serving eight years of a twelve year sentence for his role in the murder of Dyane Clark wanting nothing more than to have a relationship with a daughter he has never met. HOOD desperately tries to find the balance of being dedicated father and the next air to the Pruitt family criminal legacy.
On March 5th I chopped it up with Hell Razah Music, Inc. / GGO producer Miverson in regards to his upcoming debut full production project “Witness the Strength”. If you missed the interview, you can scroll down a few posts and find it. Today after three years of hard work, WTS is now released and available for free download via AudioMack!
This 46-track project features Hell Razah, iNtell (son of Wu-Tang Clan’s U-God), Fes Taylor, Jahmal, Stealf Bombz, Ruthless Bastards, Stumik (of Ice-Water), Mic Check, and of course yours truly Queen the Prophet just to name a few.
Check out the newest single from Joseph SD titled “Hold Up”
“Examine your own life before you judge how others live. (John 8:7) as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her” nobodies innocent, “for all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God (Romans 3:23) Go listen to this track, hope you all feel it.”- Joseph SD
Please consider supporting Joseph SD’s music ministry via go fund me by clicking the link below:
Seeing as how it’s the first day of March (2015), what better way to jump into a new season then to launch something new? (Not to mention, March is Social Worker’s month!) I’d like to take the time to introduce to you a brand new blog section (that you now can find right at the top of the home screen menu bar via queentheprophet.com) “Ask QTP” which will be a good o’l fashioned advice column.
I regularly get approached on my social media handles with questions about something I posted or just people reaching out for some advice or insight on a certain subject matter that I posted and most of the time I’m being asked something that a lot of people could probably benefit from. So, I decided to give this a whirl and we’ll see how it goes. Please read the submission instructions carefully below. As always, thank you for reading & your continued support!
“ASK QTP” Submission Instructions:
- Email your inquiry to email@example.com (You MUST put “ASK QTP” in the subject line)
- Your inquiry should be an actual situation or question you would like answered or expounded on. I will be more then happy to answer personal questions as long as the content is reasonably appropriate
- If your submission is selected for posting, the reply will be posted publicly under the “Ask QTP” section
- Please make sure you sign your email exactly how you want to be addressed in a public reply. Please DO NOT use your full legal name! You can make up a name or use a first name, last initial with your State/ Country. (i.e. Ruby D, New Jersey, Wondering, Canada)
- If you are in an immediate crisis, please call your local emergency numbers
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1 (800) 273-8255
National Domestic Violence Hotline 1 (800) 799-7233
Hope Line 1 (877) 235-4525
For a more complete list of crisis/ help lines in the U.S.: