#NEW Advice Column “Ask QTP” Submission Instructions
Seeing as how it’s the first day of March (2015), what better way to jump into a new season then to launch something new? (Not to mention, March is Social Worker’s month!) I’d like to take the time to introduce to you a brand new blog section (that you now can find right at the top of the home screen menu bar via queentheprophet.com) “Ask QTP” which will be a good o’l fashioned advice column.
I regularly get approached on my social media handles with questions about something I posted or just people reaching out for some advice or insight on a certain subject matter that I posted and most of the time I’m being asked something that a lot of people could probably benefit from. So, I decided to give this a whirl and we’ll see how it goes. Please read the submission instructions carefully below. As always, thank you for reading & your continued support!
“ASK QTP” Submission Instructions:
- Email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org (You MUST put “ASK QTP” in the subject line)
- Your inquiry should be an actual situation or question you would like answered or expounded on. I will be more then happy to answer personal questions as long as the content is reasonably appropriate
- If your submission is selected for posting, the reply will be posted publicly under the “Ask QTP” section
- Please make sure you sign your email exactly how you want to be addressed in a public reply. Please DO NOT use your full legal name! You can make up a name or use a first name, last initial with your State/ Country. (i.e. Ruby D, New Jersey, Wondering, Canada)
- If you are in an immediate crisis, please call your local emergency numbers
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1 (800) 273-8255
National Domestic Violence Hotline 1 (800) 799-7233
Hope Line 1 (877) 235-4525
For a more complete list of crisis/ help lines in the U.S.:
Posted on March 2, 2015, in Ask QTP (Advice Column), Blog Submission Themes 4 Readers, Community Educational Resources and tagged Advice, Advice Column, Ask QTP, Ask Questions, counseling, Dear Abby, encouragement, HELP, Help Lines, self help, Submission, Support, Support Groups. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.