If you want more fulfilling relationships with other people this year try this:
STOP posting the blow by blow all over social media, ENJOY your private moments and if you feel the need to share a photo? Do it when it’s over. Then try actually spending time with people while not being on your phone. This system is flawless it worked for thousands of years before there was social media.
You have to REALLY (and I mean REALLY) not care what people say about you. Listen, you could make the best apple pie in the world and there is ALWAYS going to be someone, somewhere that hates apple pie. With that being said, people throw shade. Why? It makes them feel better about themselves.Sinful human nature caters to “better than, less than” people feel better about themselves when they have something or someone else to talk about. When you’re a mature, emotionally self-controlled person you realize that most often times people will accuse the very thing that’s in their own heart. If they’re corrupt, they accuse others of being corrupt, if they’re fake, they accuse other people of being fake, If they would shove millions in their own pockets if they ran a mega ministry, that’s exactly what they accuse others of, If they could never picture themselves with someone, they accuse the intention of the person who is. etc. They talked about #Jesus and sold Him out for 30 pieces of silver, we’re not that special that we’re going to be exempt, SO GET USED TO IT. The good news is, they don’t bother talking about you unless you’re making an impact or they perceive you as some sort of threat. Don’t believe me? Go ahead and google any person you think has significance.
You can waste years of your #life waiting for #God to “fix” someone else & never see it. Often times the thing that needs changing in our situation is us no matter how right or wrong we perceive the other person to be. If a person, situation, or behavior has you stressed out, annoyed, angry, or worried you’re what needs to change. See when we are TRULY new creatures in #Christ we should be manifesting the fruit of the Spirit so when something annoying is going on? You are supposed to respond in His image (love, peace, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control ) and until you do? Whatever is disturbing your peace or causing you to lose your self-control is going to keep repeating it’s self until that prideful you no longer answers the door.
International Women’s Day (March 8) is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating gender parity.
International Women’s Day (IWD) has been observed since in the early 1900’s – a time of great expansion and turbulence in the industrialized world that saw booming population growth and the rise of radical ideologies. International Women’s Day is a collective day of global celebration and a call for gender parity. No one government, NGO, charity, corporation, academic institution, women’s network or media hub is solely responsible for International Women’s Day. Many organizations declare an annual IWD theme that supports their specific agenda or cause, and some of these are adopted more widely with relevance than others.
House of Esther International kicks off it’s 2nd Annual Winter Drive to purchase blankets and socks for homeless residents in Connecticut and New York City areas. Every little bit helps, even $1 buys a pair of insulated socks for someone in need.
Many homeless individuals are battling untreated mental illness and at least half of homeless women and children are fleeing domestic violence.Consider being a blessing and check out the Go Fund Me page for this year’s drive! http://www.gofundme.com/HEwinterDrive
Shelter information for New York:
Shelter information for Connecticut:
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
Breast Cancer is the second most common type of cancer in women and 1 out of 8 women born in the United States is predicted to have breast cancer at some point in their life. Awareness and early detection are so very important! To learn more , find a fundraiser log on to :
“Queen Esther’s story is one of boldness, great humility and discernment. She trusted God to accomplish HIS purpose in and through her.Our prayer is that every time our apparel is worn YOU will wear it in BOLDNESS – Taking a stand for JESUS!” – Celina Roldan
God has given me a vision for the House of Esther
A vision where God’s people proclaim BOLDLY he and only he is the KING of Kings!
I take pleasure in showcasing to you
My hearts desire is that you will ROCK these inspirations with great style and most importantly, PRIDE.
You can visit House of Esther CT via houseofestherct.com and visit HE’s founder Celina Roldan at http://celinaroldan.blogspot.com/
I wanted to talk about somethings that first & foremost I have done myself (See? Now nobody feels like I’m talking about them, I ALWAYS talk about myself first) and quite frankly, are issues I see all the time. I want to talk about them because these are the stupid things in life that cause big problems. So let’s chop it up about Mistakes WOMEN make in relationships.
- Make him pay for a heart he didn’t break: If you are not over your last relationship, you are a selfish fool for getting into another one. Baggage has no place in a new relationship. When I say baggage, I’m not just talking about your ex. If you have messed up things unresolved with your father, if you are recovering from abuse and you did not get help? YOU BETTER if you ever hope to have a successful relationship.
- Running your mouth: Do you know Men HATE, HATE, HATE when their girl runs their mouth? There can’t be love without trust. If he can’t trust you to keep his secrets, then seriously what good are you as a partner? If you tell your friends something before you tell him? Did you ever stop and think about how that makes him feel?
- Double Standard: You can’t give anybody (let alone a man) invisible standards or double standards. Invisible Standard: You expect flowers on your birthday because they are important to you. You expect your partner to stay home with you every weekend. (If you are the only person in your relationship that knows this, it is an invisible standard) Double Standard: You expect him to stay home with you every weekend until you have something fun to do with your other friends. You go through his phone but keep yours locked. (Double Standards. You’re setting him up because you switch up)
- Understanding: Your man is not a mind reader. Men are logic based thinkers and women are emotion based thinkers. Don’t “hint” at things, tell him exactly what you mean. Too many women get mad at men for just being men. Even if you leave several brochures laying around and stick a post-it on the fridge? He didn’t see it. He goes to the couch to sit, he’s not looking at the brochure on the table. If he’s at the fridge he is hungry and he’s not looking at the brochure taped to it. If you want to take a vacation, TELL HIM.
- The Counsel of your friends: Married women have no business hanging out with single women, point blank end of story. If you are a married woman and your closest friends are single? You are setting yourself up for a diaster anytime you start taking advice or counsel from single people.
If you are in a relationship and your friends are in the middle of a break-up? Please rememeber that misery loves company and even if it’s not on purpose? It can rub off and effect you. Keep in mind “birds of a feather, flock together”. If you have a no good friend that’s always cheating everytime you two step out and that is who you CHOOSE to hang out with? It is a reflection of you somehow, someway, someday.