Saturday, June 28th 5pm-2am Big House Bar & Grill 801 Bordentown Road, Burl NJ
This will be an all ages event 5pm-8pm. “Will Rap 4 Food” event is asking folks to bring non-perishable food items for donation. This is an open mic event and representing GGO/ BKZU at the event will be Judah Priest and 144,000 (GGO PA Chapter). Come out and support this great event! Brought to you by Chosen Few Member Elliot Ruckus.
2013 has been a rough year for a lot of people and that is no secret. Sometimes I think people don’t get involved with community drives and giving simply because they think they have nothing to give or they are so consumed with their own issues they can’t see anything else but that. I can tell you honestly sometimes the answer to your issue is to give your way out. Do you have any idea what an impact you make on the universe when you give? Do you have any idea how much more powerful that impact is when you don’t really have it to give?
From now until the end of 2013, I will blog FOR FREE any sort of community minded mission that you or your organization is putting together. Doesn’t matter what kind or where it’s located. If it’s legit, you’re doing it and it helps people I will blog it for you for FREE. If you would like to do something and don’t know what to do or how to even start something like that, I will also help you FOR FREE. (For those of you that don’t know, my other career is Social Services so I’m a pretty good resource in the area of do-gooding). The exception to the free blogging is asking for money. Unless you are a recognized 501-3c organization I’m sure you can understand why.
September is a great time to kick something like this off. This is the time of year that donations & drives are thriving.
- Kids are in need of back-to-school supplies & clothing
- Thanksgiving Turkeys & Food
- Adults & Children (MANY still displaced from Hurricane Sandy and other disasters) are in need of winter coats
- The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence is always accepting donations of used cell phones, batteries, & chargers
- Christmas, Hanukkah, & Kwanzaa will be here before you know it and families are in need of help for their children
- Food drives of all kinds are especially needed during the winter months & holiday times
- Homeless Shelters EVERYWHERE are in need of coats, clothing, blankets, & food
- Food Banks EVERYWHERE are in need of non-perishable foods
EMAIL: QUEENTHEPROPHET@HOTMAIL.COM put “BLOG” in the subject line. (September -December 2013)