In lieu of it being my birthday, I decided to celebrate the day by releasing a new track that will be a part of the “New Testament Project” I will be releasing in full later this year. For me, this track represents the public step I’m taking on my new journey. “Welcome to my Show”. -QTP
Produced by: Miverson
Mixing: Steddie Beat Recordings
Artwork: EJ Collazo
I am very proud to present the 1st official “Daughters of Zion” project! This all female Mix Tape will feature music from myself and my sister the very talented Ashley Super (144,000 Chosen Few/ GGO PA).
Music submission for this project is officially open and will end January 31, 2015. The project will drop in full, Spring 2015.
Submission guidelines are as follows:
- Only female artists will be considered for this project
- Music that is heavy laden with profanities, violent content, or sexually provocative will not be considered
- All music must be professionally recorded & mixed
- Submissions must be sent in MP3 format to email@example.com (Submissions MUST include; Artist Name, Track Name, Producer, social media handles, and any other important identifying information if applicable (i.e. label, affiliations)
- Slot Fee: $20 per song that is approved (The slot fee goes directly towards the production of the project including DJ, Graphics, & Promotion) If your track is selected for this project, you will receive an email and a Pay Pal invoice for $20.00 the invoice must be paid within 7-days. If slot fees are not received, there is no guarantee that your slot will still be available.
- It is preferred that all music is original music. If the music submitted is not an original instrumental, you run the risk that the track will be rejected by the mix tape sites at the time of upload (i.e. Dat Piff tends to reject music submitted on industry instrumentals) . If this occurs, slot fees will not be returned.
- PLEASE READ SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY! If your submission is missing any of the correct submission information, your track will not be considered.